Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

QT6100 Keyboard Programming **RESLOVED**

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hi, I am attempting to reprogram a QT6100 which has been off through lockdown and has lost its programme. Its used in a small pub and doesn't have anything very complicated.

With a lot of trial and error I have managed to get the products, departments, clerks, receipt message and printer working.

I can allocate keys to a PLU but what I would like to do is have a button which links to each product category (ie, draughts or spirits) and shows each product in that department automatically.

I have managed to set up a department (and/or sub-department) key but it only wants to sell by entering a value and doesn't show the products.

Any ideas how to make this happen?

========================= UPDATE ========================

I have figured it out! Here's how I managed to achieve this if anyone else needs it.

PGM4 > Keyboard > Key assign > 246 (search)

PGM3 > Key Feature > Free Function > Press Key > Label Key (twice) > Set 0's by pressing yes > Settings are:

PLU search by: Sub Department
Dept/SDept/Group Number: Set to your requirement
Use Key as: PLU Style
Status/Staydown: Stay Down

Works a treat!

It should be a basic function I know.

Thanks
Phill

1 Reply

Well done, not that basic. It can be tricky to get the hang of more advanced buttons

Share: