Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

QT6000 CV33 TCP/IP Connection

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hello Folks,

first I want to thank you for this board. I have found many interseting things.

I have buyed a second hand Casio QT6000 and want to connect it with my PC Win10.

I found here some topics about it but nothing worked for me.

I have made an INIT for the QT6000 IPL 2.80 PANeu

Made the QT6000 with IP 192.168.0.111 and connected to my network
I can ping the QT6000 from my computer without problems

Then set up the CV33

I changed in the ini0 Folder the QT6000 File

But I cant get a connection between my PC and the QT6000

Maybe somebody can help.

Do I have to change maybe the QT6000 to recieve or send files from my PC ? Or do I need to enter some special mode on the ECR ?
SOmebody mention that I also have to put the MAC Code in the CV33 but I dont know where I can find it on the QT6000 ?

My PC has the IP 192.168.0.101 same subnet 255.255.255.0

Also tried it with a RS232 Cable, exactly a USB - RS232 because my PC has no rs232 port, but it didnt work either.

Thank you for your help
Michael

13 Replies

Your setting should be similar . Make sure your PC is the same subnet different ip .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Your setting should be similar . Make sure your PC is the same subnet different ip .

Hello maxwan,

thank you very much for your answer :) :)

My TCP/IP Configuration on the QT6000 is the same as yours I think.

Do you have the CV33 running on a Windows 10 or do you have a different OS ?

I've tried it also on a Virtual Mashine (VM Ware) with Windows XP, sadly my notebook is too new for a normal WinXP.
But it didn't work either.

I found out that when I have the serial port (usb-rs232) conectet to the QT6000 there is the "Z" sign when I press send or recieve on the CV33
but still 0 Bytes and then 198 Time Out error. I also changed in the Device Manager the COM3, which i my USB-Serial Cable to baudrate 115xxx.

The next thing I want to try is to start the CV33 from a clean windows XP PC. Maybe Win10 is the problem.

Back up what you need to compact flash , reset and make a note of the IP address , when it's been reset look to see if the top/IP are correct , then make sure cv33 has the correct setting . Try and ping the casio from Windows . Definitely a communication error

Page 1 / 3
Share: