Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

QT 6000 ipl files

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes

Anyone have any Pan Eu ipl files for the 6000? Its been years since I have had to work on a till older than 6600 and I cant find the ones I had before. I am trying to revive some old girls with the very first V 1.0 ipl and features such as button colours are missing from the first iteration :)

P.S. I have CV-33, 22, 11 if anyone is looking for them, I know they can be hard to find now.

4 Replies

No idea. I've got a couple of files sat in an archive from years ago - QT6000_4p25_IPL.zip and QT6000-V4p28.zip - but I have no idea what variety they are. If they sound like they may be useful then let me know.

Anyone have any Pan Eu ipl files for the 6000? Its been years since I have had to work on a till older than 6600 and I cant find the ones I had before. I am trying to revive some old girls with the very first V 1.0 ipl and features such as button colours are missing from the first iteration 🙂

P.S. I have CV-33, 22, 11 if anyone is looking for them, I know they can be hard to find now.

I do - PM if you still need them

Hi. I hope this thread is still alive. As many others, I am looking for CV-33. Any chance someone here can supply a copy?

1 Reply

@finnr Hi did you ever get it, please let me know

Share: