Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

help neebded reassign "CLK#" button te-2400

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

help neebded reassign "CLK#" button on te-2400 i can not sign off the clerks, if have the run prog 4 to print out the list and not located on the keys anywhere, also could do with the help to ge hold off cv22 program, will donate at the end for your support thanks

6 Replies
Honorable Member

Hi.
Turn key to program
Press 4 on the numeric pad
press SUBTOTAL
Type 72 on the numeric pad
Press the button that you want to assign as CLK#
Press SUBTOTAL

If it won't let you do the programming due to no clerk assigned, just let me know.

Sorry, I don't have CV22. I don't usually bother with CV software as almost everything can be programmed via the cash register's own keyboard and I find it faster to program most things on the register as you don't have to click on things to change them. Also, if you don't have the correct IPL (firmware) for the CV22 version, you run the risk of corrupting your data. If you are not sure how to change something on the register, just ask :)

Topic starter

Thanks for reponding to my message I really appreciate it, also i have donated for your support

one last thing how do i seperate all the beverages as example to department 1 and all the food to department 2

thx

Reputable Member

Turn key to Program mode.
press 3
press SUBTOTAL
type 1166
press SUBTOTAL
Now type the PLU number you want to link. E.g if you want to link PLU 6, then press 6 on the numeric pad (don't press the actual PLU, just type its number on the numeric pad)
Now press the button marked PLU. It should be near the other function buttons.
Now type the department number to link to. Use two digits. E.g to link to dept 5, type 05 on the number pad.
Press CASH
Press SUBTOTAL

Hi

This is for NZtech. Your solution seems like it is the answer to my problem....somehow my CLK key got reassigned and now I cannot sign in to re programme the key back to being the clerk key.
COuld you please tell me what to do...:)

Thanks so much.
Jenny

Page 1 / 2
Share: