Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Casio VR100 or VX100 Android OS programming software needed!

22 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hi

I also have the v-r100, I think I have an old version a d would be very grateful if I could get a copy of a newer one.
There is not much information online regarding the system, I'm trying to find out how to integrate my card machine so it automatically transfers to data to the machine to eliminate errors.
You wouldn't know how to do this would you?

Kind regards
Vicki

Hi stm100,

I am in the same situation as yourself - i desperately need the casio management app, as it has been deleted from my system . Where am i able to get a copy?

Sorry, we haven't logged into this site for the past couple of weeks and have just got to read the messages here.

Hi

I also have the v-r100, I think I have an old version a d would be very grateful if I could get a copy of a newer one.
There is not much information online regarding the system, I'm trying to find out how to integrate my card machine so it automatically transfers to data to the machine to eliminate errors.
You wouldn't know how to do this would you?

Kind regards
Vicki

Hi Vicki, You will be able to find out the version you have by going into settings and clicking on about device. Casio does not publicly distribute the software and restricts their dealers from doing so as well which is why it's difficult to find details on the internet. Are you currently using a USB card reader that you would like each transactions to be transferred over to the Casio cash register app's database?

Hi stm100,

I am in the same situation as yourself - i desperately need the casio management app, as it has been deleted from my system . Where am i able to get a copy?

We have sent you a PM regarding your request, please check.

Hello guys,

I'm in a same situation I need the cash register application.

Please anyone to help

App sent. Others who need it please PM.

Page 2 / 4
Share: