Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Casio FE-5000 Parts

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Hello fellow cash registers enthusiasts. My girlfriend has a confectionery shop and we own the Casio FE-5000. Unfortunately the take-up reel that holds the roll paper has broken and we cannot find a replacement in our country. Casio agent said that the model is outdated and they don't carry parts for that model anymore.

I did try searching everywhere on the internet to find a replacement part with no luck.

Anyone knows where I can find the part anywhere in the world?

6 Replies
Reputable Member

Not sure exactly which one it is, but a lot of them were the same. Can you post a picture of it please and I'll have a look for you.

(@Anonymous)

Not sure exactly which one it is, but a lot of them were the same. Can you post a picture of it please and I'll have a look for you.

Since I cannot post picture

hxxp://imgur.c*m/HqODM56

(@Anonymous)

since i cannot post pictures have a look at this hxxp://i.imgur.c*m/HqODM56.png

(@Anonymous)

Could you please try to take a photo of the part yourself as I believe it is the same as a lot of the Casio ones, but can't tell from that little image.

Page 1 / 2
Share: