Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Casio CBMS or CV-33

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hiya folks,

My folks have been running a pair of QT-6000's with three printers for a good few years.

Business is slow and we are planning to have a bit of a re-fit and re-jig.

I'd like to expand the EPOS system and add a few more printers and obviously reprogram to take advantage of them.

In my research on programming, i've come across info for Casio Business Management Solution and CV-33 programming software.

From what i've read, either of these pieces of software will make the job much easier, and the CBMS will make for quicker and simpler cashing up and record keeping.

I've found the CBMS for sale online, but basically, is it worth the money? Or should i just slog it out with the reprogramming and carry on with paper reports?

Cheers for any info guys,
Chris

5 Replies

Also, could i add a QT-6600 to the network that is already runnning with my QT-6000's?

Cheers
Chris

Found a free download on here for CV-33 and been quoted £600+ for CBMS, guess that helps with the choice lol

hi Chris, Where did you find the download for CV-33? i have been looking for it.
thanks
Mark

Hi Chris, Found it.

Page 1 / 2
Share: